|6:00am||Depart from Busan Station (Line 1) Exit 4|
|6:15am||Depart from Seomyeon Station (Line 1, 2) Exit 4 or 6|
|6:30am||Depart from Dongnae Station (Line 1, 4) Exit 1|
|11:00am||Arrive at Boryeong Mud Festival|
|5:00pm||Depart for Busan|
|9:30pm||Arrive at Dongnae Station|
|9:45pm||Arrive at Seomyeon Station|
|10:00pm||Arrive at Busan Station|
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local traffic conditions.
*A 15~20 minute stop at a rest stop is included on the way.
*There will be a festival break time from 1:20pm~2:10pm.
|$28 USD per person||- Round-trip transportation|
*Children under 24 months old are free of charge, but a separate seat will not be assigned.
*Entrance fee to the festival, meals and English speaking tour staff are NOT included.
[Boryeong Mud Festival entrance fees]
- Adult (19 yrs~) - Mon~Thu: 10,000won / Fri~Sun: 12,000won
- Youth (10~18 yrs) - Mon~Thu: 8,000won / Fri~Sun: 10,000won
Kids Zone Ticket
- Guardian - Mon~Thu: 4,000won / Fri~Sun: 6,000won
- Children (3 ~ 9 yrs) - Mon~Thu: 7,000won / Fri~Sun: 9,000won
*You can pay the entrance fees on the day.
*There are a limited amount of tickets for on-site sales and they are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. If the tickets are sold out, you can still enjoy the festival without a ticket at the free zone.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. You must shower and wash off all the mud before getting on the return shuttle bus back to Busan. You can pay 2,000won on the day and use the shower facilities at the festival. Please bring your own toiletries, extra clothes and towels.
2. If the tour is canceled due to the lack of participants, you will be informed in advance and a full refund will be issued.
7 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2~6 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date: 30% refund
Less than 24 hours than the reserved date: Non-refundable
*If you would like to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 7 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 1 day in advance.
- - Round-trip transportation
- - Entrance fees
- - Meals
- - Other personal expenses
- - English speaking tour staff
You might also like
Busan 1 Day Small Group City Tour (from Busan)
Gyeongju 1 Day Small Group Tour (from Busan)
your own private group trips?