This package tends to sell out fast. Book early to avoid disappointment!
From Dec 31 to Jan 30
|7:30am||Depart from Hongik University Station |
(Line 2, Airport Railroad, and Gyeongui Jungang Line) Exit 8
|8:00am||Depart from Lotte Hotel Seoul (Myeongdong) near Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Line 2)|
|11:30am||Arrive at Alpensia Ski Resort|
|1:00pm||Meet your guide at the resort and move to Pyeongchang Trout Festival|
|1:30pm||Arrive at Pyeongchang Trout Ice Fishing Festival|
- Enjoy ice fishing
|4:00pm||Depart for Alpensia Ski Resort|
|4:30pm||Arrive at Alpensia Ski Resort|
|9:00am||Check out (You can keep your luggage at the front desk.)|
- Get your lift pass and ski/snowboard equipment
- Enjoy skiing/snowboarding
|11:00am~1:00pm||Private basic ski lesson (*Optional)|
|4:30pm||Return the equipment|
|5:40pm||Depart from Alpensia Ski Resort (In front of Welcome Center)|
|8:00pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
|8:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Lotte Hotel near Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Line 2)|
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local/traffic conditions.
|# of people (in 1 room)||Price|
|2 people||$480 ($240 per person)|
|3 people||$663 ($221 per person)|
|4 people||$844 ($211 per person)|
WEEKENDS (Fri, Sat)
|# of people (in 1 room)||Price|
|2 people||$510 ($255 per person)|
|3 people||$693 ($231 per person)|
|4 people||$876 ($219 per person)|
Group of 2~3 people
Room type: a Superior Queen, Twin or Triple bedroom at Holiday Inn Resort Hotel
Group of 4 people
Room type: a Double bedroom with 2 sets of extra beddings at Holiday Inn & Suites
*If there is no room available in the resort during the peak season, a quality room at a nearby pension will be provided and the transportation from/to the pension will be offered without any charge.
This package is for FOREIGNERS ONLY. A valid ID (i.e. passport) will be needed to verify your foreigner status. If there is a Korean national in your group, you cannot avail this package.
Alpensia Ski Resort at a glance!
|Location||Pyeongchang, Gangwon province|
|Travel time from Seoul||3 hrs|
|Number of slopes||6|
|Number of ski lifts||3|
About Alpensia Ski Resort:
- Venue for ski jump event for 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- Ski Jump Lounge: observatory, a restaurant/cafe at 90 meters above the ground
- Alpensia Snow Sledding Park: a 120m sledding hill
- Ocean 700: a family-friendly water park with indoor swimming pools, slides and saunas.
- Top-notch leisure facilities such as Sports Park, Alpensia Cinema and OCELAS Spa
- Relatively less crowded than Yongpyong Ski Resort & Phoenix Park
- Located near the venue of Pyeongchang Trout Festival
[Pyeongchang Ice Fishing Festival]
Pyeongchang Ice Fishing Festival is one of the most popular winter events in Korea. At the festival, you can enjoy ice fishing for trout on the frozen stream along with other various winter activities including snow sledding, trout-catching with bare hands, snow rafting and ice skating.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
- Since the rooms at Alpensia Ski Resort are booked out very fast, please consider booking on WEEKDAYS and BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you want to reserve a room at the resort for sure.
7 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
5~6 days before the reserved date: 70% refund
3~4 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
2 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you would like to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 7 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
AvailabilityFrom Dec 31 to Jan 30
Minimum Number of Participants2 Persons
Hongik University Station or
Lotte Hotel Seoul (Myeongdong)
- - Round-trip shuttle bus to Alpensia Ski Resort
- - 1-night stay at the resort (Holiday Inn Hotel)
- - Pyeongchang Trout Ice Fishing Festival entrance ticket
- - Ski lift pass for 1 day
- - Ski/snowboard equipment rental for 1 day
- - Meals
- - Ski clothes/gloves/goggles
- - Ski lessons
- - Other personal expenses
You might also like
Prepaid 4G-LTE Data Sim Card for International Students
Templestay Korea: Jogyesa Temple
your own private group trips?